DJI Dock Australia – Introducing the DJI Dock for Matrice 30, an innovative automated docking solution for the DJI M30 series of drones. With this drone-in-a-box system, you can easily set up fully automated and pre-programmed flights for your DJI M30 Series drone (Dock Version) that can be remotely monitored and supervised from a Remote Command Centre. After configuring the system, your fully charged M30 drone can take off from the DJI Dock and execute pre-programmed automatic missions up to 7 km away using FlightHub 2 or any other third-party software provider. This opens up new possibilities for aerial applications that require efficient and autonomous operations, such as surveying, inspection, and mapping.
- Quick Charging: The DJI M30 drone automatically recharges in its dock and is ready to fly in just 25 minutes after landing. With a full charge, the M30 can fly for up to 40 minutes.
- Waterproof and Dustproof Design: The DJI Dock Australia is rated IP55 and the internal components are rated IP67, providing waterproof and dustproof protection even when the dock is open. The M30 Series Dock Version can withstand wind speeds of up to 15 m/s.
- Versatile Data Capture: The M30 Series Dock Version comes with wide, zoom, and thermal cameras (M30T only), as well as a laser rangefinder, allowing for flexible data capture.
- Environmental Adaptability: The M30 Dock’s interior is climate-controlled, ensuring safe charging temperatures even in extreme temperatures ranging from -35°C to 50°C.
- 4G Connectivity: The Dock’s connectivity can be extended with an optional external 4G dongle.
- Emergency Power Supply: In case of a power outage, the Dock’s internal battery takes over to ensure that the M30 can safely land from its mission.
- Integrated Design: The Dock is packed with highly integrated hardware, including a wide-angle security camera, weather station, omnidirectional antenna, RTK module, and edge computing expansion slot, improving functionality.
- Cloud API: The Dock’s Cloud API allows developers and system integrators to customise and set up a private server for their specific needs.
C3 Drones and Robotics offers complete packages for drone-in-a-box operations, based on our extensive experience in conducting multiple first-of-kind projects. We have a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements for achieving beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) approvals and are partnered with Hover UAV to provide regulatory pathways assisting clients to get the most return on their expensive investments.
Our team of experts is committed to helping you maximise the potential of your investment by offering tailored solutions that meet your specific needs. We have established strong relationships with third party software providers, enabling us to provide you with the latest and most effective technologies available or options that may not have been thought of.
With C3 Drones and Robotics, you can trust in our proven track record and technical expertise to deliver successful projects that meet your business requirements. Our complete packages offer a comprehensive and reliable solution for your drone operations. If you are wanting to come look at the DJI dock or any other hardware, or software solutions please arrange a time by contacting C3 Drones and Robotics or alternatively email:- email@example.com